In order to provide the best quality service and a smooth hassle free experience the Term and Condition lay down certain guidelines and rules which are intended to benefit both the Firm and the user.
Quiz Art is a firm operating under the laws of India and it provides the daily quizzes, prizes and study material to the students belonging to different categories and courses.
Acceptance of Terms
2. In consideration of your use of the Quizart Website, You agree:
To the responsibility of ensuring that You meet the required qualiﬁcation while registering with Us.
To maintain and promptly update your login credentials to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
And acknowledge that Quizart is not responsible to ensure that You conform to the eligibility criteria.
To obtain the consent of Your parents/legal guardians, in case if you are a minor, before providing any information about Yourself or Your parents and other family members, on the Quizart.
That We are not responsible or liable for any consequences, that arise as a result of misuse of any kind, by You, in the Quizart Website or any of Our services, such that it causes any harm or injury to a third-party.
That We reserve the right to change and update the content in the Platform in accordance to the latest evidence and practices, with the changing times, needs and requirements. We reserve the right to constantly review, update and replace the content and features of all the Study Materials, including but not limited to QBank, Test Series, Videos and Notes, which would be carried out on a regular basis in the form of ‘Editions’. We do not guarantee that any content or features, of the previous Edition, would be made available on the Platform in the new Edition.
That We reserve all right to use a different faculty or tutor or change the current faculty or tutor at any given point of time without any prior notification to the User.
3. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform.
4. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the Rules as applicable, thereunder, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
5. You are allowed to access the Platform and subscribe to the services only for Your personal use. The Platform as a whole, is owned exclusively by Quiz Art Firm. You acknowledge that We are providing You with a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the features of the Platform.
6. By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You agree to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notiﬁcations, e-mails and/or any other means that help us reach You, in case of any subscription or service updates.
7. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and conﬁdentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you become a ‘Subscribed User’.
8. We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of a third party using Your account, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Us as a consequence of third party usage of Your account.
9. You consent to comply with all applicable local laws, state speciﬁc laws, and regulation rules regarding use of the Platform. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in which You reside.
1. Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for Quizart Website and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). As a minor if You wish to use the
Quizart Website, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Quizart Website, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents.
2. To register on the Platform for availing the Services a login account, which is based on a paid subscription, is required. You become a ‘Subscriber’/’Subscribed User’ (hereinafter ‘Subscriber’) once the account is created and an appropriate category or course is chosen with the correct payment being done for the plan.
3. To determine Your eligibility to be a Subscriber, You will be expected to give details to validate Your eligibility by ﬁlling in all mandatory ﬁelds in the online subscription enrolment form.
4. If you choose to purchase a subscription, You will be directed to the purchase page and have the option to select the courses for which You wish to become a Subscribed User. Upon receipt of the payment in full the user would be entitled to be a legal User. After the payment is complete, You will receive a conﬁrmation email to the registered email id conﬁrming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform.
5. Post receipt of the payment in full, every user shall have to mandatorily submit their one valid identity proof issued by the Government of India i.e., Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID, MCI card etc, as acceptable by the Us. Upon submission of the valid identity proof, the user shall mandatorily conduct a verification process of each Pro user. Only on success completion of the verification process by Us will You attain the status of a Subscribed User.
Services of Quizart
2. You agree that any component of the Services provided by Us may be subject to change at Our discretion and We may add, remove or modify components to its existing scope of Services at such fees as will be solely determined by Us.
3. We may, at our discretion, revise the amount payable in respect of existing Services that may be made available to you.
4. You agree that We may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You.
Subscriber Account, Password and Security
If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials basis which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to your account, you can change your password using the ‘forgot password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
1. Any payments made to Quizart in respect of Services are subject to the payment terms of Quizart as will be notified to you once you initiate the process to become a Subscribed User.
2. The Fee including GST and any other charges if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online payment transaction.
3. In the unlikely event that, due to a technical error, the amount of the Fee displayed on the Platform is incorrect, Quizart will notify you as soon as it reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Fee is higher than the amount displayed on the Platform, Quizart will contact you through your registered e-mail address and/or phone number to notify you of the correct Fee. To avail all Services for the duration of Subscription, You may be required to remit any additional fees such that the correct Fee is paid by you.
4. Quizart hereby notifies you that Quizart uses third party payment gateway service providers to process payment made by You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that Quizart will not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner concerned.
Disclaimer as regards Study materials
2. We do not make any claim, guarantee or commitment to you that the Study Materials offered as part of subscribed services will be error free.
3. We expressly state that the Study Material and the services are not intended to act as a substitute for professional medical opinion on ailments.
4. The MCQs provided in the Study Materials will be constantly updated (addition or removal) in terms of its numbers and the material without any prior notice to You and at a sole discretion of Quizart.
5. Quizart does not claim any guaranteed rank, mark, success/any kind of professional advantage with the use of the Platform.
6. In order to keep pace with the rapidly changing requirements and practices a constant updating and rectification is needed, and We reserve the right to do so. We reserve the right to constantly review, update and replace the content and features of all the Study Materials, including but not limited to QBank, Test Series, Videos and Notes, which would be carried out on a regular basis.
7. Quizart has the right to use a different faculty or tutor or change the current faculty or tutor at any given point of time without any prior notification to the User.
Online Subscription and Access Terms
1. Please note that it is Your responsibility to check that the computer or device You plan to use to access the subscription is compatible with the minimum speciﬁcation requirement that relates to the subscription You are opting for. You acknowledge and accept that We cannot be held responsible for any technical problems (including but not limited to playback of video content) with any systems, computers or devices You encounter following the commencement of the subscription.
2. Please find below the Minimum System Requirements for using our Platform:
(a) Android 5 - Non-rooted - DRM supported devices
b) iOS10 - Non-jailbroken
3. We recommend the Latest version of Chrome. Other browsers may or may not be supported.
4. Please find below the Minimum Internet Speed requirement for using our Platform:
(a) For Videos = 0.8Mbps
(b) For other Services = 0.2Mbps
5. Please find below theRecommended Internet Speed for using our Platform:
(a) For Videos = 0.8Mbps
(b) For other Services = 2Mbps
6. Please note that the above mentioned has been derived based on User experience and is not conclusive or a guarantee that if the above-mentioned criteria is fulfilled, the Platform would work in the like manner. Other unforeseeable circumstances too must be considered while using the services on the Platform.
Modifications to Subscription
1. Quizart reserves the right to make modiﬁcations, enhancements or, clariﬁcation of doubt, to the subscription, including but not limited to changes in Services, number of Services available, pricing and validity of Subscription duration.
2. Whenever such changes shall be made, We may or may not notify the User of the same and the User will be bound by such modifications, enhancement, changes and amendments, as the case may be.
Technical Support and Access
1. We do not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the subscription.
2. We are not obliged to offer You any technical support in relation to your subscription other than the speciﬁc support that has been included as part of the subscription plan You have opted for.
3. You also accept and acknowledge that We cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your subscription as a result of such suspension or any of the following but not limited to:
(a) the operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including but not limited to viruses
(b) any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer You are using to access the Services
(c) failures of telecommunications links and equipment; or
(d) updated browser issues
(e) DRM protocols preventing playback of media
(f) Not meeting standards any of the minimum system requirements.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
1. We shall not be liable for any interference, virus, hacking, or any such consequence, caused by any network or internet service providers and failure of device manufacturers to support DRM protocols.
2. Any content posted on a third-party platform, by Us or any authorised third party, shall be subject to the terms and conditions, and policies, of that third-party platform in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. Subject to laws, in no event will quizart or its employees’, or its agents’, partners, and contractors’, aggregate liability arising from or related to the aforesaid services to you, exceed the payments actually received and retained by quizart from you, for any and all causes of action brought by you or your agents. In the event that you are not a subscribed user, quizart will not be liable to you under any circumstances.
Disclaimer of Services
1. Any information available on the Platform, shall not be treated as medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription, or treatment.
2. You acknowledge that We have not been authorised or recognised by any regulatory body or the Medical Council of India, to give any sort of medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription or treatment.
3. You also understand that the services and the medical information provided to You shall not be considered as medical classes and Our services do not come within the purview of medical training as regulated and recognized by Medical Council of India or other regulatory bodies.
4. You acknowledge and agree that the suggestions and recommendation provided by Us on the Platform, are only suggestions, and You may comply with it at Your choice and option. We offer You various services via the Platform, to help You prepare for different entrance examinations and other competitions with customised support and assistance.
Quizart No Sharing Fair Usage Policy
1. A registered Quizart account is meant to be used by only one User.
2. Sharing the Quizart account credentials for both personal use or commercial purposes will result in account blockage without prior notice or warning.
1. You agree that You shall not use the study material on the Platform in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share or store material. You are bound not to cut, copy, decompile, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. It is clariﬁed that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modiﬁcation of data and information within the content of the Platform is not permitted and is considered:
(a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation
(b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
(c)that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to
(d)that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
(e) that harms minors in any way;
(f) that impersonate another person or entity;
(g) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Quizart’s computer systems or site or Quizart’s Users, customer’s computer systems or site.
(h) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India and any other countries, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
2. If You become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact [[email protected] or
3. You shall not as a Subscribed User or a browser, use the Platform to either directly or indirectly, either alone or with another third party disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any part or whole of the Platform in order to get access or attempt to get access to the underlying software, source or proprietary technology which enables the Services or other functionalities of the Platform or do anything with an intent to create derivative works or competing platforms that provide same or similar services.
4. shall not either directly or through other third parties take, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available any of the Study Material or video tutorials on any other medium. Furthermore, You undertake not to use, display, mirror or frame the Platform or any individual element within the Platform, as it is never approved by Us.
5. You shall not copy or record or make any attempt to copy or record part or whole of the Services or use the Services for further distribution any mode so as to commercially beneﬁt from the Study Material or engage in any form of piracy.
Termination or Suspension of Account for Illegalities or suspected Illegalities
1. If there is a suspicion of untoward or illegal activity, We may suspend your account immediately and if required, debar all future access by You to the Platform.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription as We believe has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion without any ﬁnancial liability to You.
3. User’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons (including but not limited to):
(a) If found suspicious (High/ Suspicious Activity)
(b) Usage of Rooted/ Jailbroken Devices, Emulators, ChromeCast, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Samsung Dex, Cloned APK's 3)TV/ Smart TV/ Apple TV or any other virtual machines.
(c) Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring, Downloading Videos out of Quizart Platform
(d) Using a camera, phone or any other device to record any Platform content
(e) Sharing Quizart Screen Shots or PDF's in Social Media or any other Network.
(f) Sharing Quizart Accounts Credentials with anyone.
(g) Usage of Multiple Devices (Other than upto to Two Devices for Personal Use)
(h) Abusing Quizart and Quizart Faculties.
1. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Quizart may access, preserve and disclose Your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
(b) enforce this Agreement;
(c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Quizart, its subscribers and the public; or
You understand that Quizart and software embodied within Quizart and the Services you access may include security components that permit digital materials including the Study Materials to be protected, and that use of these Study Materials is subject to usage rules set by Quizart. You shall not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components, encryptions and usage rules embedded into Website or the specific Services accessible through Your Service account.
1. All materials on Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software, notes (soft and hard copies) and any and all other elements (collectively referred to as “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Us.
2. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on the Platform is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. No Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, under any circumstances.
Quizart and Third Parties
1. All the subject experts in the tutorial videos You access as part of the Services You use or subscribe for are independent third parties and not employees of the Company. The professional and technical information contained in the video tutorial are the sole responsibility of the subject experts. Even though We review the content hosted as part of the Services on a best effort basis, We disclaim all warranties as regards the authenticity or correctness of information communicated to You by the subject experts and We do not guarantee that the tutor videos contain updated information on the subject matter.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We provide You with a single limited license to use and access the Platform and Materials hosted as part of the subscribed Services on devices which We have permitted access at the time of Your subscription to the Services for the limited purpose of accessing the tutorial or associated Study Materials online.
The license is speciﬁcally personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the Platform, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, information, logos, button icons, software, audio ﬁles and any other similar content are the exclusive and sole property of Us.
2. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Us. The unauthorized copying, modiﬁcation, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
3. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and third-party licensed images are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Platform is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so.
4. At all times, We and/or Our licensors, remain the owner of the intellectual property in the tutorial, and the study materials. No Course and/or study materials nor any part thereof may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted any form or by any means under any circumstances.
Terms and Termination
2. We are not responsible to You for any data that You lose either (a) as a result of accessing the tutorial, or (b) as a result of accessing study materials, or (c) otherwise during the course of subscription. It is your responsibility to ensure that You regularly save and back up (i) all data which You hold on the computer from which You are accessing the Services and (ii) all data that You are inputting when completing a qiz being offered.
3. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any causes which is beyond Our reasonable control.
5. The tutorials are for personal training and for knowledge enhancement purposes only. We do not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Services provided and/or the contents of the Study materials for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to the giving of advice by You to any third party.
6. We shall not be responsible for any claims that may arise as a direct or indirect consequence of any third-party placing reliance and acting upon the information obtained as part of the Services or Your advice to a third party basis the Study Material or tutorial videos or any other Services.
Exclusions and Limitations
The Platform and Services are intended to be used within the jurisdiction of India only. Those who access or use the Platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to You, nevertheless, all other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless, Our subsidiaries, afﬁliates, subcontractors, ofﬁcers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
(a) Your use of and access to the Platform;
(b) Third-party claims who rely on Your representations to them based on the information made available through Our services;
(d) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
1. We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or Platform (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to You or to any third party for any such modiﬁcation, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of website.
2. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted here under, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by Quizart without restriction.
4. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reﬂected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
5. These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Lucknow.
In case of any grievance arising from the use of Platform, please contact us at [email protected]